Technical Project Manager
My client uses technology to significantly improve an organisation’s efficiency and effectiveness, specifically in the area of data capture and workflow.
- Manage projects from initial design through to deployment and production.
- Responsible for all aspects of the project over the entire project life cycle life.
- Work closely with internal teams and clients.
- Estimate, plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools, identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Translate requirements into functional design documents.
- Work with development team to design screen layouts and navigational flows.
- Work with development team to develop design specifications for correspondence, reports, and/or interfaces.
- Work with or individually to write test cases and create test scenarios.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Identify, communicate, and resolve risks, issues, and conflicts.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- 3 years as a full life-cycle Project Manager on technical enterprise solutions.
- Experience managing and delivering technical Applications & Server projects including integration and data migration projects
- A good understanding of Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Experience working with JIRA
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
- Good written and verbal communication
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to solve problems, build consensus and bring the project forward.