We’ve been setting the standard for excellence in the field of IT recruitment for eight years, and we’re only getting better. Founded in 2009, Solas was built on ten years of MD, Seamus Breslin’s experience in recruitment. We specialise in niche markets, so we can offer in-depth market knowledge, technical understanding and a focus on personal as well as professional strengths.
As an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant with us, you’ll be working with our key markets in Ireland’s flourishing technology sector:
- Senior appointments
- Automated and manual QA testing
- PMO – Project Management and Business Analysis
- Web, user interface and user experience design
With over 3500 new jobs announced in our vertical markets for 2018, there’s never been a better time to take control of your career and make a move.
We are an Irish-owned agency that encourages innovation, enables autonomy and rewards contribution to the company. We value people and believe in paying them well, with a great base rate and uncapped commission. Our company culture is completely unique: our flat management structure means that every member of the team’s ideas are valued without the ‘red tape’ barriers and internal politics of larger agencies.
All of our consultants operate in 360 degree roles, proactively headhunting candidates and developing and establishing new business relationships. You can depend on our world-class database, professional resources and subscriptions to the largest on-demand CV databases in Ireland and across Europe.
Bring your passion and your desire for your job to us, and we’ll help you do whatever it takes to be the best in the business!
- Regular performance incentives.
- Annual awards that acknowledge value added across all aspects of the company.
- An unrivalled, uncapped commission structure on top of a fantastic base rate.
- Clear, fair, achievable opportunities for progression.
- Access to over 40,000 qualified IT candidates.
- Team breakfasts on our casual Fridays.
- A day of paid leave to volunteer at the charity of your choice every year.
- Internal and external training courses on recruitment and in IT.
- Bright, spacious new offices in a convenient city centre location.
- Flexible working options with occasional work-from- home opportunities.
- Phone bill contributions.
- Tax-saver travel schemes.