Xamarin Developer – Dublin or Remote
My Client has an excellent opportunity for a Xamarin Developer to join their team. The Xamarin Developer should have a minimum of 4+ years software development experience in a distributed systems environment.
Responsibilities of the Xamarin Developer role:
- Work with the product owners to define and clarify functional requirements and scope.
- Work with the development team to design proper solutions in accordance with the functional requirements and long-term strategy.
- Detailed analysis of requirements in terms of understanding, estimations, feasibility and suggest different approaches whenever required.
- Involve in Development tasks, debugging, unit testing, defect fixes & hot fixes.
- Participations in daily scrum meetings and other sprint meetings like backlog grooming, sprint reviews & retrospectives
- Follow the design and code reviews process.
- Implement core pieces of the functionality – mobile and server-side components.
- Work with the support teams to identify and resolve production issues.
- Stay current on the latest mobile technologies and best practices.
Required Skills and Experience for the Xamarin Developer role:
- Solid experience with Xamarin for iOS and Android
- Solid hands on experience and knowledge of Xamarin forms is required
- Good understanding and experience creating RESTful API for communication
- Experience with server-side technologies – .NET, SQL Server
- Experience with Visual Studio Team Services/Azure DevOps
- Experience following best practices for code quality – design and code reviews
- Familiarity of Visual Studio as IDE for Xamarin application development.
- Familiarity with Windows Forms Development would be a plus
- 4+ years’ experience in software development
- 3+ years’ experience with Xamarin Forms development
- Experience with C# & .NET