Windows System Engineer– up to €550 per Day – 12-month contract
My client is a globally recognized financial organization that provides financial services and products to consumers, corporations, and many other institutions internationally. They are currently seeking a Windows Systems Engineer to perform daily support tasks as part of the Service Delivery Team in Dublin 2. The contract duration is 12 months.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- L2/L3 event troubleshooting, triage and escalation
- Coordinate and liaise with all other IT staff / areas for project and incident management
- Assist in the development and planning of systems regarding the creation and maintenance of Windows Servers,
- Work in line with departmental procedures for change control/operation.
- Monitoring and optimizing system performance
- Scheduled out of hours work and overview (24/7 – 365 days a year) for infrastructure and service delivery
- Coordination and liaising with all suppliers as part of support / projects.
- Production of technical documentation supporting activities/ projects to agreed standards
- Provision of agreed services (within agreed SLA’s) for the stakeholders and within ICT
- Take ownership for own area of specialism.
- Escalates errors and breaches to next level and other relevant persons.
- Follow ICT procedures and create documentation of completed project works
- 5+ years’ experience in enterprise infrastructure design, implementation, and troubleshooting
- Windows Systems Engineer with background in design, implementation, and support
- Experience with Windows Active Directory, Windows Servers 2008 to 2019
- MCSA & MCSE Certification desirable
- Good working knowledge of TCP/IP networking
- Proficiency working with technologies associated with a mixed environment such as Windows, VMWare virtualization and Pure Storage SAN, NFS
- Experience working on multidiscipline projects, with key focus on deadlines and following procedures and change controls system.
- Familiar with KanBan, Agile and Jira system desirable.
If you are interested in learning more about this role and happy to be represented by Solas IT please email me with your CV email@example.com. Alternatively please call me on 00 353 1 5367388