Web UI Developer – R1808699:
It is required from you as Javacript UI Developer to manage day to day delivery work, ensure adherence to process and quality, and identify project/program delivery risks and works on risk mitigation.
- Server side Java experience an advantage;
- Familiarity with build tool, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
- Good understanding of browser rendering behaviour and performance;
- Experience with web services API integration (HTTP, REST, JSON);
- NoSQL database experience such as Mongodb;
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests;
- Experience using source code control systems, such as GIT, Bitbucket etc;
- Well versed with continuous integration too like Jenkins/ Teamcity;
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.
If you are interested in learning more about this role and happy to be represented by Solas IT please email me with your CV email@example.com. Alternatively please call me on 00 353 1 5367388