My Client are a media company based in Dublin City Centre and are currently seeking an Web Analyst.
The Web Analyst will translate business requirements into automated systems for stakeholders. You will act as an internal expert on Google Analytics (GA) capabilities and Google Tag Manager (GTM) site tagging. You will analyse and evaluate onsite performance from multiple traffic sources (paid, organic, email, etc) and identify key opportunities to drive meaningful growth and engagement. Ideally you will have the ability to dig to a granular level on audience targeting and alignment of customer journey.
Apply for the Web Analyst role above or contact Colleen Quigley for more information.
As Web Analyst you will also be responsible for:
- Managing the deployment of GA through GTM across a large number of websites.
- Assisting with QA effort of all tagging throughout the site.
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Analyzing and providing actionable insights to identify opportunities to improve online content effectiveness and user experience
- Being responsible for measuring and following up the success of changes to our products
- Ensuring reliable tagging and tracking to support accurate measurement and data validations – see issues to resolution
- Creating and maintaining weekly and monthly performance dashboards
- Continuously raising the standard of reporting and insights-sharing
- Managing ad-hoc analytics queries and train internal users to run standard reports
- Documenting business and technical solutions
- Aligning and working closely with design and product teams to implement key testing plan and improvement throughout onsite experience
- Use data to define CRO test strategy
- Working with Product Owners to implement CRO tests and report on the results
- Working with Product Owners to ensure implementation of winning A/B tests
- Handling ad hoc data requests from numerous stakeholders
- BA in Digital Marketing, Business, Economics, Mathematics or previous work experience in a similar role
- In-depth expertise in Google Analytics and Web Analytics
- Experience working in A/B testing tools like Convert
- Hands-on experience working with different unified tagging tools such as Google Tag Manager
- Understanding of SEO, Paid Media (PPC, Paid Social) and Email channels
- Strong data driven thinking to problem solve to tie data to core decision making and growth of website performance across channels
- Experience and interest in conversion optimization, split- and multivariate testing
- Strong problem-solving skills; ability to develop and use structured approaches to identify root causes and recommend resolutions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and data manipulation for results
- High attention to detail and ability to work in a structured way.
- Proactive with the ability to work autonomously.
- Strong communication skills of priorities and collaboration across cross-functional teams
If you are interested in learning more about this role and happy to be represented by Solas IT please email me with your CV email@example.com. Alternatively please call me on 00 353 1 5367381