About the Role
My client is looking for an experienced developer for the next stage of development for an internal platform used by stockbroking staff. Previous experience on a similar platform/ environment would be beneficial but not essential.
The .NET Developer will work together with a software development team to design, develop, implement, and test both web and windows applications.
Responsibilities of the VB.Net Developer Role:
- Experience of programming using VB.Net, C#
- Have an excellent hands-on development experience using Object-Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of Microsoft Internet Information Server
- SQL Server 2005/2012 database development experience
- collaborate and communicate with other developers and support staff
Advantage Skills and Knowledge for the VB.Net Developer Role:
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computing
- Knowledge of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Knowledge of Oracle APEX
- Agile methodologies experience
To apply for the VB.NET Developer Role, please send your CV to Mark.keenan(a)solasit.ie or call Mark on 016993439 for more information. #.NET #C# #VB.NET #Wordpress #Oracle #Agile #Scrum