Looking for a new challenge in a large, design focused team? My client has the job for you, their specialised design team represents a broad range of disciplines, including UI design, UX design, research, and testing for their award-winning software as a service. As part of a large agency you will have the opportunity to collaborate with the best, with a focus on simple, user centered design.
The company is currently looking for a User Researcher to work closely with the wider design team, carrying out user research and testing and ensuring that the user is placed at the centre of the design process.
- Immerse yourself in the user journey of the company’s products, shaping the experience design and advocating for user-centric design.
- Participate in design workshops, guiding the process with the Lead designer through the various stages of the design process, from brief to testing.
- Create research plans
- Organise, manage, and moderate user testing.
You should have:
- The ability to identically and implement best industry practices to help improve current processes
- Strong analysis and decision-making skills
- Experience in research, personas, UX flows, experience maps, wireframes, prototypes, and user testing.
- Any A/B testing experience would be a bonus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills