Senior Software Engineer User Experience & Design
My client has an excellent opportunity for a UX Engineer who wants to explore the world of Cloud based Development and Deployment within a next generation team. They are looking for creative self-starters and individual contributors who wants to be part of this challenging project.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- On a day to day basis you will be developing and testing within an Engineering Scrum Team in an innovative project.
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE:
- A 3rd level degree in Computer Science / IT /Engineering;
- A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential. Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers;
- Strong knowledge of latest UI frameworks and design techniques;
- Portfolio of UX projects;
- Experience with story-boarding and wire-framing;
- Work with UI designers to implement designs;
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers and stakeholders;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent analytical / problem-solving skills.
- 4+ Years of experience as UX/UI designer and developer;
- Multi device development;
- Familiar with latest web standards;
- HTML5 APIs e.g. Serviceworkers, Web Components;
- CSS3 including common frameworks (LESS) and methods (BEM);
- Agile experience.
To apply follow the link below or call John on 01 244 9516 John.