My client is a leading provider of software solutions for financial institutions. They work with capital markets along with large investment and corporate banks. They are growing rapidly and as a result of this are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join their agile development teams.
The role requires someone who thinks strategically about the importance of user experience and interface design. Working closely with Business Analysts, Product Management, Regulatory Experts, R&D agile teams, and other relevant stakeholders to advocate for user needs, deliver user research, prototypes and contribute to team assets such as libraries, documentation and templates.
- Champion the end user in the product development process
- Create wireframes, prototypes, reports and documentation to support strategic product initiatives
- Create and maintain standards and patterns in conjunction with other members of the design team
- Drive UX quality and consistency across products and teams through a collaborative design process
- Lead presentations and design reviews with team members and management stakeholders
- Ensure that UX is fully embedded in the agile development process
- Keep up-to-date with legal requirements, standards, guidelines and professional best practice relating to UX, UI design, accessibility, usability testing and usability research
- Monitor and analyse how users work with the product and feed research insights into feature requirements
Preferred Experience & Skills
- Experience in financial services or related industries
- Experience working in enterprise software design
Required Experience & Skills
- 3+ years’ experience as a UX/UI designer
- Portfolio of successful UX/UI design projects
- Proven history of progressing product designs from initial concept, through architecture, wireframes, and interactive prototypes to finished product
- Ability to work independently, prioritise tasks, meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in design software such as Sketch, Axure or Figma
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfort in engaging directly with users and client representatives to gather insights that drive future feature delivery
- Willingness to travel throughout Europe, the USA and Asia-Pacific regions.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction or equivalent experience