UI Designer – Dublin
My Client is seeking a UI Designer who will lead and own a full design process, from discovering user needs and business requirements to high fidelity designs. Your areas of expertise range from user research, interaction design, information architecture and visual design.
You will work very closely with decision making members of the company and have the chance to influence and help shape the direction of the product.
Responsibilities and Duties of the UI Designer role:
- As a UI Designer you will clarify design goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, test with users and work with engineers to ship polished product.
- Design delightful flows, interactions, & visuals
- Utilize both qualitative and quantitative data to make design decisions
- Work in a fast-paced environment while iterating on the most important product features
- Provide design support for the business, sales, marketing, and other teams
- Ensure shipped product meets design standards
- Graphic Design. Some additional graphic design might be required occasionally for advertisements purposes.
- Your UI designs will have to align with our current visual language and brand identity. You’ll support and liaise with our front-end developers in terms of design specs and QA of visuals.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills for the UI Designer role:
- 3+ years’ experience.
- Lo-fi and hi-fi prototyping skills.
- Skilled in user research and interviewing techniques.
- Have owned a product and/or core product features.
- Have worked directly with engineers and executives to ship and iterate a product and/or core features.
- Demonstrate experience with end-to-end product design
- Be a strong advocate for the end-user in an organization
- Excellence in native iOS, Android, web and print design
- Skilled with Sketch, Invision, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Principle (or similar)
- Bonus: Photography, Video