Technology Delivery Lead – €90,000
My client is one of the leading providers of Financial Services in Ireland. They are currently on the lookout for a Technology Delivery Lead to join their team based in Dublin 2.
You will have responsibility for the delivery of new applications and services required within our Digital landscape including the Infrastructure and integration with the T24 Core Banking Platform
Key duties and responsibilities of this role will include:
- Planning and co-ordinating the solution design and implementation of new systems and services in our Group Hosting environment or via Cloud services and partners.
- Liaison with team leads within the Change Domain and within other IT domains to ensure appropriate resource scheduling and delivery prioritisation of all changes
- Working closely with Business Leads to ensure the Business needs and prioritisation are clearly understood and documented.
- Work closely with our delivery partners including our Group shared services divisions to deliver the Banks initiatives.
- Managing a team of Delivery Leads to deliver on the Technology Roadmap.
- 7-10 years’ experience in a similar Leadership role delivering Technology Change within a risk adverse industry where digital transformation has been delivered
- Third level qualification in Software Engineering or equivalent essential
- Currently managing a highly skilled tech team (8+)
- Very Strong technical skills and a keen interest in Technology and architecture
- Experience working with multiple remote vendor delivery
- Experience launching new systems in a Banking environment
If you are interested in learning more about this role and happy to be represented by Solas IT please email me with your CV email@example.com. Alternatively please call me on 00 353 1 5367388