My client is seeking someone who will provide direction, guidance, and strategic insight to the senior leadership team with the objective of maximizing growth, profitability, and stability. The leader will possess amazing drive, a can-do/will-do attitude, innovation, love of technology, leading edge thinking, be inspirational and able to have a positive impact on the organization.
To apply for the Technical Architect Role, please send your CV to Shane.carton(a)solasit.ie or call Shane on 015367384 for more information.
Responsibilities of the Technical Architect Role:
- Manage the overall direction of the company’s technology through strategic planning and evaluation.
- Leads organizations in the delivery of all responsibilities for this role, promoting a culture based on our guiding principles of customer, agility, and empowerment.
- Analyse and effectively communicate complex business and IT issues/needs and act as a consultant to help business leaders identify technology solutions.
- Ensure the security and protection of data, information systems and equipment.
- Accountable for the correct implementation based on Architectural standards definition, compliance and governance.
- Keep innovation at the forefront.
Required Knowledge and Experience for the Technical Architect Role:
- Bachelors required, or equivalent relevant experience, master’s degree Preferred
- 10 + years’ experience in a senior-level IT leadership position
- Experience in analysing and replacing legacy systems
- Proven ability to look strategically and creatively at complex problems and systems and identify practical solutions to solve those challenges
- Experience leading teams who deliver integrated solutions to meet customer needs