System Administrator – Netsuite
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a NetSuite Systems Administrator to join an expanding team based in Dublin 24.
This is a busy role covering all aspects of support and development of the NetSuite ERP system
- Administer the NetSuite platform
- Engage with end users to grasp business necessities thus allowing the most effective solutions to issues
- Provide technical assistance to end-users along with holding training sessions on user adoption
- Manage ongoing implementation processes for ERP
- Primary point of contact to NetSuite Support and third-party vendors
- Providing front line support with regards to all aspects of NetSuite and data maintenance
- Planning, reviewing, and customising NetSuite as needed to meet needs of staff
- Developing, documenting, and following formal policies, procedures and protocols for changes, customisation, standards, usage, etc
- Develop and maintain saved searches, reports, KPI’s, and dashboards.
- Detail oriented
- Dedicated, energetic and motivated individual
- Ability to balance technical skills with business understanding – ability to transform end-user needs into technical and functional requirements
- Project management, system implementation and system integration experience
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience editing financial reports
- Proven ability to follow through with little direction
- High ability to organise and prioritise.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or email your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please call me on 015367381 for more information.
If you are interested in learning more about this role and happy to be represented by Solas IT please email me with your CV email@example.com. Alternatively please call me on 00 353 1 5367381