System Administrator – Fully Remote
Due to on-going success my client is on the lookout for a System Administrator to join their talented team. The successful candidate will work in-conjunction with the DBA team to ensure the smooth operation of the solution, provide 3-rd level support to Customer Support team, and work closely with the Cloud Automation team.
Responsibilities of the System Administrator role:
- Own the infrastructure across multiple platforms
- To be a point of contract for technical issues on a variety of components
- Continuously endeavour to improve the stability, performance and scalability of the platform that hosts the companies SaaS solution.
- Work as a member of the IT Operations team to build, administer and maintain our 24X7 production environment, staging/development environments and supporting infrastructure
- Collaborate with application engineering teams in solving business needs with provided cloud services.
Required Skills for the Systems Administrator role:
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a Systems Administration capacity
- Experience in VM administration, ideally Ubuntu
- 2+ years Linux server administration
- Experience of maintaining applications running on cloud environments
- A good understanding of containerization