SSIS/MS Access Dev (12 mobths) – NEMSJP00122017
- Design, build and deploy effective SSIS packages;
- Create, support existing ETL process;
- QA – identify and test for bugs and bottlenecks in the ETL solution (unit testing and code reviews)
- Design, build, improve existing reconciliation approach/ code;
- Create reconciliation reporting that would meet business needs;
- Translate requirements from the Business Analyst into technical code (data mapping between source and target system, reconciliation data set requirements) with understanding of data structure;
- Collaborate with Business Analyst to understand business requirements and deliver expected solution;
- Developing solutions for improving existing performance;
- Collaborate with project manager to meet project timeliness;
- Create technical artefacts needed for project documentation;
- Some weekend work will be required around implementation dates.
- Experience in complex ETL design using MS SSIS;
- Experience in database development;
- Development experience in SSIS/SQL on the automated detailed reconciliation of a complex ETL process containing large data sets;
- Knowledge of MS Access (current source of data to be migrated) , development experience in Access;
- Knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services;
- Experience in data migration projects;
- Experience in working on TA projects a plus.
- Must be dedicated and demonstrate strong skills in communication, problem solving and collaboration;
- Work in team environment and provide project status reports and be able to present solutions to peers and business groups;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills;
- Self-motivated, independent and take initiative.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.
If you are interested in learning more about this role and happy to be represented by Solas IT please email me with your CV email@example.com. Alternatively please call me on 00 353 1 5367388