About the Opportunity:
My client offers SaaS product as an aid to client lifecycle management in the financial services sector. They are looking to expand their ever-growing market and are looking for a Solutions architect to bring their technical expertise to aid in the company’s new growth. The role itself involves the responsibility of the overall implementation to the product architecture. Additionally, the successful candidate will play an essential role in the development lifecycle and the front line.
- 3 years’ experience as a software/technical architect
- Experience with .NET or Java (or other OOP), SQL or Oracle technologies required
- Excellent understanding of system integration, web services, etc.
- Experience with Oracle database and middleware
- Experience of all aspects of software project life cycles from requirements gathering, through design, development and implementation
- Experience of Agile development methodologies preferable
- AWS qualifications in Solution Architecture and/or development is distinctly advantageous.
- Design of client-focused solutions for my client’s enterprise applications.
- Familiarity with infrastructure covering On-Prem / Cloud / Hybrid application deployments and the ability to discuss and advise clients on best practices to support highly available resilient architectures.
- Be comfortable explaining and conveying the advantages of AWS cloud-native features where they form part of the company’s Enterprise and Cloud-based products.
- Liaise with stakeholders across both client and company side to ensure the solution design meets requirements
- From Design to Delivery ensure project scope is aligned to maximize the reuse of existing components and align with the core architecture.
- Create, Communicate and Ensure the adherence to proven established design patterns and principles which protect data integrity and control the scope of projects
- Ensure developed or modified application components align with the business, architecture, and solution performance goals
- Creation of technical design specifications and solution documents
- Assist in defining structured practices especially in development, build and release management
- Technical point of contact for client architects
- Escalation point for technical questions
- Responsibility for overall technical delivery on each project
- Solutions Architect – WFH Full time