Solution Architect – €90,000
My client is one of the leading providers of Financial Services in Ireland. They are currently on the lookout for a Solution Architect to join their team based in Dublin 2.
Key duties and responsibilities of this role will include:
- Ensures that the new or changed solutions are in alignment with overall architectural strategy and technical vision
- Works on project life cycle from requirements through to design, implementation, and support to ensure implementation of appropriate technology in every stage.
- Understands client’s requirements, current IT architecture, application framework, business opportunities and vision to guide the architecture
- The candidate own’s the solution architecture and works with Business Analysts, Data/Application/Technology Architects and Development Project Managers in project implementation.
- Serves as a subject matter expert for solution architectural frameworks, methods and tools
- Serves as a coach to advise and assist other Architects and Project Managers in any architecture disciplines.
- Evaluates technologies and determine strengths and weaknesses of technology architecture implementation and suitability; recommend solutions to ensure consistency with the business vision.
- Researches technological advancements and ensure that information systems are continuously improved and aligned with industry and standards; design and provide updates to enhance solutions.
- Must have a minimum of 7 years Financial Services experience in a lead solution architect role focusing on Cloud based technologies; core banking solutions; API solutions etc
- Third level qualification in Software Engineering or equivalent essential
- Currently managing a team of senior technical engineers
- Working as part of an enterprise architecture framework
- Extensive knowledge of ICT trends, technologies and practices
- Proven experience in developing and building cross-functional relationships
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle
- Strong understanding of the pre-sales process focusing on scoping and estimation and be able to lead scoping and estimation efforts for new projects
If you are interested in learning more about this role and happy to be represented by Solas IT please email me with your CV email@example.com. Alternatively please call me on 00 353 1 5367388