Software Test Engineering Manager
We have an opportunity to join a global medical technology company who is driving the future of healthcare by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. My client is looking for a Software Test Engineering Manager to join their expanding team.
During the COVID-19 Pandemic and for the foreseeable future all interviews will be conducted by Zoom / Virtually. This role is WFH 3 days/ week
Excellent Benefits: Health Care (you & family), Pension, Share Options, Life Cover, WFH 3 days / week.
The Software Test Engineering Manager manages software quality engineer resources working in multiple business units on a range of medical diagnostic devices and medical management systems. The team is responsible for Manual test with simulators, on-instrument manual test, automated test subsystem verification and firmware test.
- People management – recruiting and development
- Budgeting and resource allocation
- Relationship management with counter parts in the business units
- Support the business units in test process improvement and use of tools
- Ensure quality of work delivered and adherence to standards
- Support teams in process, estimation, problem solving, test best practices
- BSc in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent
- 15 years’+ of software testing and test management experience
- Experience with complete product development life cycle from concept to final release
- Experience working in agile scrum, test automation, continuous integration and delivery
- Strong organizational skills working with cross-functional teams
- Strong writing and verbal communications skills
- Strong focus on product quality
Desirable (nice to have):
- Knowledge of FDA regulations for medical instruments, ISO 14971, IEC 62304 standards
- .NET framework