Engineering Manager – Limerick
We have an attractive opportunity located in Limerick City for an Engineering Manager where innovation is at the forefront, using technology as its platform utilising patented GPS technology, with the aim of becoming a global leader. With several accolades to their name already. The Engineering Manager will help grow and manage the software engineering function of the business.
To apply send your CV via the link or call Ryan for more info.
- Hire, mentor, organize, motivate, and coach a team of software engineering professionals. Assigning projects and arranging training to excel team knowledge and create opportunity for internal career advancement. Defining and monitoring goals. Driving the company’s efforts for improving the teams reporting to you.
- Directly managing and mentoring a team of software engineers.
- Working alongside your team while providing technical direction.
- Advocating for agile and test-driven development methodologies while delivering on all committed projects.
Knowledge & Skills
- 3+ years of experience Managing Software Engineering teams in high-paced agile continuous integration/deployment environment.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, communication, collaboration, analytical/problem solving skills, planning skills in an Agile development environment.
- Experience growing teams who specialise in development through technologies such as Python, Node.js, Nest.js or Typescript
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a relevant discipline.
- Experience with requirements engineering and communicating with stakeholders from a variety of disciplines and backgrounds
If you are interested in learning more about this role and happy to be represented by Solas IT please email me with your CV email@example.com. Alternatively please call me on 00 353 1 2449531