Software Engineer – C#/.Net
A large multinational organization with tremendous global success are hiring to accommodate their growth and have an immediate requirement for a .Net/C# Software Engineer to join a well established team. You will benefit from working on enterprise level applications with one of the best software development teams in Ireland. To apply send your CV via the link or send to ryan.wannenburg(at)solasconsulting.ie or call Ryan on 01 2449531 for more info.
Excellent package/benefits on offer – Bonus/Healthcare/Pension/Holidays and many more
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of professional experience in software design and development of distributed systems, with demonstrated experience with .NET Framework and/or .NET Core
- Experience in object-oriented design and development, preferably with C#.
- Computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, and programming languages)
- Experience with a Windows development environment using Visual Studio
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
- Solid Development experience with .Net/C#
- Experience with common design patterns in distributed systems (e.g. REST, Microservices, SaaS, modern web applications)
- Experience in building enterprise web applications on a modern stack
- Experience in debugging and tuning web services
- Experience of multi-threading and performance tuning of code.
- Experience with an Agile development methodology, ideally Kanban.
- Experience writing TDD, unit tests and automated testing.
- Experience of working with Enterprise Level 3rd party applications and APIs
Nice to have but not essential:
- Hands on experience working with AWS environments
- Results oriented with a strong track record of successful delivery
- Excellent communications skills to clearly articulate complex technical issues to all levels of the organization (both technical and non-technical).
- Ability to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm, and innovation.
If you are interested in learning more about this role and happy to be represented by Solas IT please email me with your CV firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please call me on 00 353 1 2449531