We have an opportunity to join a global medical technology company who is driving the future of healthcare by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. My client is looking for an experienced Senior Development Manager. Visa Sponsorship is provided for the successful candidate (if required).
During the COVID-19 Pandemic and for the foreseeable future all interviews will be conducted by Zoom / Virtually. This role is WFH Full-time.
Excellent Benefits: Health Care (you & family), Pension, Share Options, Life Cover & Visa Sponsorship
Be the Software Engineer:
- A strong understanding of software design/systems/architecture concepts and their application in a professional environment within a software team structure.
- Understanding of different software development lifecycle methodologies, primarily Agile.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Be a ‘hands-on’ technical lead contributing to the software development effort (specify, plan, design, develop, test and support software components)
- Translate requirements into design and implementation of well-structured and documented software components; anticipate system faults, failures, or unusual events, ensuring software adequately mitigates identified risks, and develop automated unit test cases to ensure that your software meets the design and acceptance criteria
Your education and experience:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or other related engineering field with a minimum of 5 years of experience in software development
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in C# and .NET Framework
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Entity Framework
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with ASP.NET MVC development
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with WebAPI 2
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with .NET Core
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Angular 2+ (not AngularJS)
- Experience with source controls systems such as TFS, Azure DevOps and Git
- Demonstrable understanding of, and experience with SOA and RESTful architectures
- xUnit and Moq
- Migration of .NET Framework applications or websites to .NET Core
- Performance optimisation and profiling application
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend and debug complex software systems
- Experience with Test and Behaviour Driven Development methodologies