Software Development Manager – .Net
As the Software Development Manager, you will work closely with the entire Management Team as well as help lead and inspire our development team. You’ll challenge our team to work outside their comfort zone, inspire them to do their best work, and empower each engineer with the support and resources to grow. You’ll ensure projects are completed by their deadlines, providing technical mentorship as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing software development projects lifecycle end-to-end
- People line management in Solutions Delivery and Product Development teams
- Performance Management including setting and reviewing KPIs to ensure alignment with company strategy and vision
- Managing the Software Development outsourced Team
- Ownership of Technical training programme
- Ownership of Technical Wiki (Microsoft Azure DevOps)
- Ownership of Software Development quality, code reviews, mentor programme etc.
- Ownership of release management and version control processes
- You must have a track record of delivering large-scale software systems on time.
- Strong experience managing Software Development Teams min 5+ years
- Experience in dealing with internal and external stakeholders, with a strong customer orientation
- Ability to handle multiple diverse priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience as a Software Developer – progression through the ranks to management (desirable)