Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) – Java/Selenium
Great opportunity to join a huge global technology company with a multinational presence.
- Coordinate and participate in requirements review/story elaborations and testing activities to deliver high quality products and incremental value with every iteration.
- Review project test and implementation schedules. Document test plans and acceptance criteria using Rally or such solution life cycle management tools.
- Develop test scripts, automate user journeys and maintain test frameworks.
- Perform automated and manual exploratory testing to ensure software meets business and security requirements and established practices.
- Own responsibility for end-to-end product quality including: defect management and oversight, status reporting and metrics creation, and escalation for issues discovered during the testing phase
- Develop business and product knowledge over time and share such knowledge to mentor newer team members. This is not a management position; however, this position is expected to provide strong leadership to junior members of the team.
- Adhere to and enforce consistent company and department testing standards and procedures.
All About You
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail, critical thinking, solid communication and proven leadership skills – with the ability to lead multiple test paths simultaneously.
- 6+ Years commercial experience.
- Experience in creating and running automation scripts using technologies: Java, JUnit, Selenium, JBehave, Soap UI/Pro, REST, JSON and XML, Eclipse IDE.
- Demonstrated experience developing high quality Test Strategies and Test Plans.
- Experience of Agile methodologies and working within scrum team.
- Exposure of tools such as RALLY, Rational Team Concert, Quality Center, etc.
- Experience testing across a variety of platforms: web interface, APIs (REST and SOAP), microservices.