Software Developer (Work From Home Opportunities)
My Client are a software development company who are developing computer vision applications that will revolutionise the Retail, Workforce and Engineering sectors. Backed and a partner of one of the world’s largest technology giants this company has all the benefits of a start-up without the risks! They are looking for a Software Developer who wants to take ownership of their work and drive greenfield projects. You will be working in an initial team comprising the CTO, architect and Junior Developer with a view to expanding in year 1 to a team of 8. This is a fantastic opportunity for a developer to be involved in the early stages of what is expected to be a highly successful software business. This location is located on the north side of the City in Dublin 13 easily accessible by bus, public transport.
Apply for the Software Developer role above or contact Seamus Breslin for more information.
Responsibilities of the Software Developer role:
- To translate instructions into functional software.
- Work with a team of developers to deliver innovative technologies.
- Liaise with the CTO and PM on a daily basis
Required Skills of the Software Developer role:
- Experience with AWS cloud Platform
- No-SQL Databases (MongoDB/DynamoDB)
- Relational Databases (MySQL/PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of agile Methodologies
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
Benefits of the Software Developer role:
- Excellent Benefits package on offer
- Up to 4 days’ work from home
- Paid holidays.