Service Desk Analyst – 12-month FTC
My client is one of the leading providers of Financial Services in Ireland. They are currently on the lookout for a Service Desk Analyst to join their team based in Dublin 2 on a 12-month Fixed Term Contract. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing end user support to all staff including the Executive Team. The role will include the support and resolution of incidents and service requests relating to hardware, telephones, networking, network accounts, permissions and applications.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ticket management
- Assessing tickets based on impact and severity and prioritising tickets as appropriate
- Providing first/second line technical support in a Windows Active Directory environment
- Administering Windows user accounts
- User administration of all ICT managed applications
- Managing Vendor relationships where applicable
- Providing clear, concise reports on status of all calls to ICT Service desk Manager.
- Escalating all issues through to resolution
- Building and Encrypting laptops/desktop
- Documentation of new and existing systems
Knowledge, Education & Experience:
- The successful candidate will typically have at least 2-3 years’ experience within a similar complex environment and the mentioned technology domains
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (highly desirable) >1-2 years relevant experience at MSCE level
- Windows 10, Office 365, SCCM, Active Directory, strong PC’s & laptops knowledge, network troubleshooting
- Experience of ServiceNow (Certification desirable)
- Relevant third level qualification or professional equivalent.
If you are interested in learning more about this role and happy to be represented by Solas IT please email me with your CV email@example.com. Alternatively please call me on 00 353 1 5367388