Service Desk Agent
My client is looking to hire a replacement of Leavers. Additional resources to join their growing business which includes major international sports brands, financial institutions and pharmaceutical multinationals. Where possible our employees are trained across all accounts to give as diverse an experience as possible. This also ensures an equal opportunity for all employees in their career development.
To apply for the Service Desk Agent role, please send your CV to Mark.keenan(a)solasit.ie or call Mark on 01 6993439 for more information.
- Provide resolution to Helpdesk service requests within a timely manner and to demonstrate technical expertise and exceptionally good customer service skills.
- Interact with customers via telephone, e-mail and the web, providing technical support and problems solving abilities.
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and complaints to ITIL standards.
- Analyse customer problems and formulate plans of resolution.
- Assist in identifying resolution gaps at the helpdesk and author knowledge base submissions accordingly.
- Assist in evaluating new services, processes and technologies introduced at the helpdesk.
- Participate in departmental training activities including training programs in support of new technologies, procedures, and customer service enhancements.
- Escalate unresolved issues to support leads, designated service group or client help desk.
- Additional projects as required.
Requirements for the Service Desk Agent Role:
- Fluent English Language Skills: Able to communicate with customers on a day to day basis via telephone, email & chat services and can ensure they are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Able to quickly build rapport with customers, colleagues and management.
- Candidates should have a high level of motivation and focus on their daily tasks.
- Candidates are encouraged to seek out opportunities within the business.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate that they can work in a target driven environment where incidents must be managed within specific SLA’s.
- Demonstrate IT competencies in the following areas; Windows XP 7/8 and MS Office 2007 /2010.
- Relevant IT Certification or equivalent.
- Previous call centre or customer service experience for a minimum 1 year.
- ITIL awareness or ITIL foundation certified.