An industry-leading software automation company is currently recruiting for a strong Senior Test Engineer to join their team.
Your role will be to provide project progress to the Test Manager.
Key Responsibilities & Duties Include:
- Work with Test Manager to implement Quality Plan.
- Understand and work to improve the SDLC for project
- Own the test script development and become SME in short time frame
- Work with several teams to test different aspects of the project
- Report issues correctly and contribute to project meetings
- Own defect management for your test areas.
- Adhere to all compliance requirements for the sector
Key Competencies/Skills Required:
- Understanding of banking and credit/debit cards sector
- Experience delivering to tight deadlines
- Experience working on migration projects
- A team player and good communicator
- Possess good investigation skills and be persistent
- Competent in understanding engineering specifications and product requirements
- Automation experience desirable
- Ability to learn quickly and attention to detail a must
Essential Criteria Required:
- A minimum of five years’ experience at senior test level.
- Very good spoken and written English
- Ability to deliver under tight deadlines
- Provide verifiable references
- A fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing company
- Options for career advancement
- Learning and development opportunities
- Flexible working environment
- Competitive salary and bonuses (permanent only)
For more information, please send your CV to jade.manickum(a)solasit.ie or call +353 01 244 9518.