Senior Software Engineer – (.Net) Back End
As the .Net Software Engineer you will be working on enterprise level systems working on innovative solutions for an expanding service as a software organization offering exciting products to businesses. Due to on-going success and growth globally the Senior Software Engineer will join an expanding team working with cutting edge technologies. To apply for the .Net Software Engineer please send your CV via the link or call Ryan on 012449531.
Excellent Salary + Bonus + 26 days Holidays + VHI + Pension + many more…
Daily activities of the .Net Software Engineer:
- Designs for product feature implementation, both independently and in co-operation with the Architecture team.
- Implement changes and new features producing efficient, reusable and performant code.
- Investigate technical issues during the full development lifecycle including specific components in production.
- Leasing with product stakeholders and other teams in the organization to complete the projects on time and to the highest quality standards.
- Provide effort estimations for the individual and team assignments.
- Participate in peer code reviews.
- Coach and mentor less experienced members of the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in design and development of distributed systems, with Microsoft .Net Framework.
- Strong knowledge of OOA, OOD principles and multi-threading.
- Experience with common patterns in distributed systems, e.g. REST, SOA, SaaS, Web APIs.
- Commercial experience with any Git implementation.
- Industrial experience with Agile development methodologies, preferably Kanban.
- Experience with noSQL DBs is a plus.
- Experience with cloud-based services (Amazon AWS and Azure) is a plus.
If you are interested in learning more about this role and happy to be represented by Solas IT please email me with your CV email@example.com. Alternatively please call me on 00 353 1 2449531