Senior Software Engineer C++
Specializing in the world’s major securities and derivatives exchanges in the Financial and Capital Markets domain, building smart and fast systems that are crucial to their success. Its an exciting environment where every second counts. You will bring strong software engineering skills to the role, along with an interest in developing Realtime systems. You will need a passion for heavily engaged algorithmic strategies which involving systems with low latency requirements and the ability to deal with large quantities of data. To apply send your cv via the link or call Ryan on 012449531 for more info.
– Full Healthcare for the individual and immediate family
- Analysis, design and development of C++ applications, taking projects through the entire software development cycle from requirements to product release.
- Maintaining and tuning existing applications to meet evolving performance criteria as business expands.
- Analysing large complex data sets and reporting key findings
- Statistical and graphical analysis of systems performance information and analysis of this to tune all elements both technical and algorithmic.
- Ability to absorb mathematical algorithms and develop high-performance implementations.
- Experience with low latency systems.
- Minimum 4+ years experience with C++
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Financial services and capital markets knowledge a plus.
- Experience in Cloud computing would be a plus.