A proven leader at creating innovative solutions is looking for an experienced Senior Software Developer who is excited to contribute as a team to break down complex problems into simple solutions.
As a successful Senior Software Developer, you’ll get the chance to work with leading edge technologies and take on complex and interesting projects as part of fast-paced, highly collaborative and agile teams.
You have the passion for software architecture and design and enjoy building robust scalable applications in a cross-platform environment. A self-starter who can co-ordinate with a team yet work independently towards a common goal.
Responsibilities of the Senior Software Developer:
- Develop innovative solutions to tackle big industry problems
- Write well designed, scalable, reliable, testable and reusable code by using best software development practices, clean code and solid principles
- Provide technical guidance on the research and development of new products and services
- Contribute towards the entire development lifecycle of analysis, design, implementation and test
- Detect, report, investigate, and fix product defects
- Automation, including writing unit and integration tests
- Optimize and apply best practices
- Maintain high standards of quality for code, technical documentation, and deliverables
- Collaborate on projects with an all-star team comprised of varying skillsets through code reviews and design discussions
- Participate in brainstorming and idea generation activities
- Stay up-to-date with advanced technologies to be able to provide the best solutions for new projects
Requirements for the Senior Software Developer role:
- 5-7 years of related industry experience working in software development environments where you are building front-end and back-end components of Web applications
- Strong background and experience with C# .NET
- Good understanding of software design patterns
- Good understanding of data modelling and storage with well-known relational database (preferably SQL)
- Experience (or strong interest) in agile methods such as Scrum/XP, Behaviour Driven Development, and Continuous Delivery
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or equivalent work experience