Senior Salesforce Software Engineer
A unique opportunity to join a well-established Global leader with a strong presence. This opportunity will allow you to expand and develop your skillset whilst working on enterprise level projects while joining a Fortune 500 company who are a leading provider in financial protection offering a number of services across multiple areas. The Senior Salesforce Engineer will ensure guidance and best practice across agile teams. There is an excellent benefits package available.
- Lead the conceptualization, design, development, implementation, and maintenance of new and existing features for the existing portfolio of applications for a business area
- Provides technical leadership and direction for EPIC features delivered
- Ensures application solution design conforms to agreed upon quality attributes such as performance, fault tolerance, etc.
- Collaborates with Principal Software Engineer and Architects on coding standards, processes, tooling and frameworks required for the delivery of features in the sprint or product backlog
- May complete the design of components of an application that supports and advances the reference architecture.
- Actively looks for solutions that are buy over build and are cloud based.
- Responsible for communication and collaboration with key stakeholders in the delivery of features
- Participates in sizing and estimation activities within the agile team
- Participates in code reviews and sprint retrospectives; ensuring their ideas for team continuous improvement are communicated so that the overall process and team can improve sprint by sprint and readily receives feedback for self-improvement
- Demonstrates an interest in software architectures and seeks to design solutions in alignment with Company stated architecture and standards
- Participate in Proof Of Concept work and prototyping when necessary
- International orientation: the Carlow Technology Center is an international environments, requiring regular exchange with the US and UK
- Bachelors of Computer Science is preferred, or equivalent relevant business experience
- 6+ years’ experience in software development and delivery track record in a range or roles in a scrum environment
- 4+ years of hands on experience specific to Salesforce configuration and customization within the Sales, Service cloud and Communities. Direct experience with implementing a CPQ solution an advantage.
- Takes a logical, analytical approach to problem solving and pays close attention to detail
- Skilled in Agile development/methodologies
- Takes an innovative approach to problem solving
- Demonstrates good oral and written communication skills; experience leading groups of people through discussions, technical or otherwise
- Strong team player; able to work effectively within a team and more broadly with people from a variety of backgrounds and areas across the organization
- Strong experience of test driven development (TDD) and unit testing, leveraging automation toolsets
- Strong experience in continuous integration
If you are interested in learning more about this role and happy to be represented by Solas IT please email me with your CV email@example.com. Alternatively please call me on 00 353 1 2449531