To help continue growth, my client is seeking a talented Python Developer to join their fun loving and high-performance team.
Senior Python Developer
Reporting directly to the CTO, you will join a global, multi-functional Technology Team and will be instrumental in the full software development lifecycle. This includes, but is not limited to, requirement gathering, design and development through to deployment and post-release.
- Develop and test algorithms to solve complex business problems.
- Design and build complex data to support new business initiatives.
- Employ the latest techniques such as Agile Software Development.
Required Skills & Competencies for the Senior Python Developer Role:
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or related areas
- Python proficiency is essential
- Fluent verbal and written English
- 4+ years Professional Development Experience
- Exceptional Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Proven Experience Developing for LINUX
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced development schedule
Beneficial Skills and Competencies for the Senior Python Developer Role:
- Experience with RabbitMQ or another AMQP broker
- Modern relational database systems. E.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Experience using and creating RESTful (JSON & XML)
- Modern Python web frameworks. eg Flask, Django
- Python object-relational mapping libraries
- Agile Software Development
To apply for the Senior Python Developer Role, please send your CV to Shane.carton(a)solasit.ie or call Shane on 015367384 for more information. #Python #MySQL #Restful #Agile #Linux