Senior Product Manager – Contract (Excellent Day Rates)
We have a new requirement for a Senior Product Manager to join a prestigious multinational organization that has a strong global presence and a global leader. This is an initial 6-month contract with view to being extended, you will be required to develop ideas through to completed software products and create compelling roadmaps around the products going forward.
You will work alongside an agile team which includes Product Owners, UI/UX designers, and a development lead to bring the vision to fruition. This is a challenging but also rewarding opportunity.
Apply for the Senior Product Manager Role above or contact Ryan Wannenburg for more information.
Responsibilities of the Product Manager Role:
- Work with our Business partners in developing a vision for software products
- Assist with developing roadmaps, and portfolio planning
- Drive high level design and solution-in exercise
- Ensure business requirements are prioritized
- Manage key stakeholders throughout the process
Required Skills and Experience for the Product Manager Role:
- 5+ years’ experience in Product Management, or in a similar leadership role, either in-house or in commercial software at an enterprise scale
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline or equivalent industry experience
- Exposure to CRM or mobile applications
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Knowledge of user centred design technique
- Critical & design thinking
- Stakeholder management, and the ability to influence at Executive Management level
- User engagement experience, including research to understand user needs and motivations
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, can prioritize rapidly and update quickly
- Strong facilitation, negotiation, and mentoring skills
If you are interested in learning more about this role and happy to be represented by Solas IT please email me with your CV firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please call me on 00 353 1 2449531