Senior Oracle DBA – Hybrid Working
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Oracle DBA, you will join an innovative team who have a passion for excellence, specialising in software that helps reduces risk and a market leader in the financial domain. The Senior Oracle DBA will play a central role and have a solid understanding of security & the software development lifecycle, from requirement gathering through software development, testing and maintenance. You will be responsible for the design, provisioning, configuration, operation, and maintenance of all cloud and physical database environments. You will be part of a rapidly growing SaaS-based software company, you will also have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the success of the company, as well as the opportunity for advancement and career development.
To apply send your CV via the link or call Ryan on 01 2449531 for more info.
- Ability to work well independently, with outsourced resources and with a team to develop solutions, scheduling database activities.
- Must be driven and demonstrate ownership of daily work performance.
- Must be flexible to co-ordinate in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Anticipate and resolve problems.
- Create technical and architectural documentation throughout program development.
- Maintain a high level of information confidentiality.
- Adhere to all organizational policies and procedures.
- Accountable for performance and capacity management for databases
- Min 5+ years’ experience in handling Oracle production databases.
- Install, configure, upgrade, and manage Oracle database systems Oracle 12c & 19c.
- Experience in executing DR activities, database upgrades and patching along with all the regular database maintenance activities.
- Hands-on knowledge in Oracle DB Migration
- Proficient in managing RAC cluster and Data Guard databases.
- Proficient in backup & restore methodologies.
- Proficient in tuning databases, refreshes, Re-orgs, and script writing
- Knowledge on Diagnostic pack/ Change management pack in lifting performance of database.
- Instance monitoring through Oracle OEM & CLI.
- Perform bug fixes, root cause analysis, trouble shooting, and incident resolution.
- Strong focus on database security
- Experience with Advanced Security (TDE and Redaction).
- Remediation of Security Vulnerabilities.
- Knowledge on database auditing & Oracle database tools like DataSafe.
- Maintain detailed documentation on DBA processes and procedures.
- Good working knowledge in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI).
- Solid knowledge of Oracle Linux / RHEL