Senior Oracle Business Analyst – Clare
A global leader utilizing technology and science to improve lives through innovative solutions. We have a rare opportunity for a Senior Oracle Business Analyst you will be responsible to design, develop, implement and manage IT solutions that meet the needs of the business.
Benefits: Bonus + Pension + Healthcare
To apply send your CV via the link or call Ryan on 01 2449531 for more info.
- Design, develop and manage the implementation of technology solutions that meet the needs of internal and external customers.
- Manage implementation and support of Oracle EBS Manufacturing related modules to improve business processes and eliminate waste.
- Integrate and support additional Oracle EBS modules or functionality as needed.
- Implement and support non-Oracle solutions (both on-premises and cloud) and their integration with Oracle EBS.
- Independently manage IT related projects
- Work with SMEs to define and document project scope and specifications.
- Design and implement solutions to meet project requirements, work with offshore technical resources as required.
- Develop detailed and comprehensive test plans, unit test systems and applications and coordinate testing with the business users for unit tests, System Integration Tests (SIT) and User Acceptance Tests (UAT)
- Mentor and cross train other IT associates and designated users to support areas of responsibility.
- Provide end users front line support related to Oracle processes and peripheral software programs.
- Work closely with global IT team to address production issues in a timely fashion.
- Work with IT and Manufacturing teams on global standards and strategy
- Bachelor’s degree (level 8) in a technical or business-related field or equivalent technical work experience
- 9+ years proven experience in implementing and supporting Oracle EBS applications
- Functional and Technical expertise of Oracle EBS Discrete manufacturing & Supply Chain Modules (Inventory, OM and Purchasing)
- Experience of at least two end-to-end implementations of Oracle EBS
- Understanding of Oracle EBS Supply Chain modules
- Ability to provide production support to Manufacturing and warehouse users on a regular basis.
- Experience with end-to-end Oracle EBS implementations
- Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL
- Basic understanding of PC hardware and peripherals
- Some travel may be involved.