A global technology company that provides solutions for retailers, governments, and banks to engage and interact with their customers is recruiting a Senior .Net Engineer to be part of a team designing and developing solutions for customers on WPF, iOS, and Android. The successful Senior .Net Engineer will be working in sprints to implement new features and change requests.
To apply for the Senior .Net Engineer role, send your CV to shane.carton(a)solasit.ieor call Shane on 01 536 7384 for more info.
- Leveraging main platform to lead the development of new customer implementations on desktop and mobile.
- Developing change requests and enhancements for existing customer solutions.
- Providing mobile and desktop expertise to the services team as part of project implementations.
- Engage customers to collect and organise their software requirements.
- Utilise best practices and design patterns to write clean and efficient code.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, and resolving technical issues.
- Mentoring and assisting other members of the development team.
- Contributing to the design and architecture of core platform products.
- A degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience working in a similar role
- Strong understanding of Microsoft .NET framework and specifically C#
- Experience working with mobile devices
- Working knowledge of Xamarin and WPF
- Data driven UI architecture (desirable)
Technical and soft skills required:
- .NET / C# / .NET Core
- Xamarin Forms (iOS, Android, Windows Phone, UWP)
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Design Patterns
- NUnit / NSubstitute
- XML & JSON
- Web Services