A home-grown Irish company located in the heart of Dublin’s technology hub is looking to hire a Senior .Net Engineer to join their team. As a Senior .Net Engineer, you will be an influential member of the company’s product development group. You will be responsible for designing, developing and testing a range of software modules with a focus on taking them to the next level.
If you’re obsessed about innovating for the future and helping people work better and happier, then this is a great opportunity for you!
The key responsibilities of the Senior .Net Engineer role will include:
- Software development as part of a cross-functional team
- Unit testing
- Creative approach to design and problem resolution
- Research on development environments and technologies
- Reporting on status of development tasks
- Documenting code and updating relevant specifications
Requirements for the Senior .Net Engineer role:
- Minimum of 5 years development experience working with a broad range of technologies building Web UI applications.
- A Degree or Diploma in an IT or Business-related discipline
- Knowledge of CSS Frameworks (e.g. Twitter Bootstrap)
- Experience developing REST based web services
- Strong knowledge of relational databases
- An in-depth understanding of the Microsoft.Net environment
- Exposure to a SCRUM environment
- Experience using JIRA
- Logical thinker with the ability to clearly communicate
- Willing to take on a combination of different tasks
Desirable from the Senior .Net Engineer:
- Experience using NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Working knowledge of Java