Senior .Net Developer – Co Leitrim
My client is a well-established and successful Software Product based company who specialise in Solutions for the Public Sector. They are currently looking for a Senior .Net Developer with an eagerness to keep up with, and where possible ahead of, industry standards.
Ultimately candidates need to enjoy creating quality software and pushing the boundaries. The client is well established but still enjoys an exciting “start-up” atmosphere where developers constantly engage in new technology and have ownership over their work.
Apply for the Senior .Net Developer Role above or contact Seamus Breslin for more information.
Responsibilities of the Senior .Net Developer Role:
- Work as part of an Agile SCRUM team breaking down, designing, estimating, developing, testing and documenting work as per requirements.
- Hands-on coding, as per the toolset below.
- Feed into the architectural design of the products that are being created along with other team members to ensure the maintainability, quality, performance, integration and usability from both customers and the company’s perspective.
- Be actively involved in hiring and growing our development team.
- Provide mentoring to other members of the team.
Required Skills and Experience for the Senior .Net Developer Role:
- Working on a mixture of latest cutting-edge frameworks, environments and processes but must also be willing to work on some classic projects that are in maintenance mode.
- Relevant third level degree in engineering or computer science discipline Visual Studio 2015+, SQL Server 2008 R2+, version control
- The ideal candidate will have an eagerness to keep up with and where possible ahead of industry standards and willing to encourage and bring others along with them ultimately.
- Good communication, client skills.
Desirable Skills for the Senior .Net Developer Role:
- Lync, Entity Framework, ASP.Net MVC, HTML5, NuGet, IOC, unit and automated testing, PowerShell, TypeScript, Angular, Azure, Team Foundation Server
- TypeScipt and Angular
- Branching strategy, SSO, TDD, Dependency Injection, advanced GIT (rebasing, merging, reset HEAD, reflog)