Senior .Net Developer
• Liaise with Product Management and Architecture to clarify and develop business and technical requirements. Identify/rectify gaps in scope;
• Maintain software implementation standards, conduct code reviews to ensure application code is of high quality and covered by adequate unit tests;
• Mentor more junior team members and set example for them to follow;
• Research new technologies, make suggestions for design and implementation improvements and develop POC/experiments as part of the new features development or existing functionality upgrades;
• Maintain technical documentation and participate in the knowledge transfers.
• A relevant 3rd level qualification with minimum 4 years C# / .NET development experience;
• Proven industry knowledge and experience of .NET Framework application stack including;
o .NET Web Services / Web API;
o SQL Server / Entity Framework;
• Solid understanding of Agile delivery process;
• Expert knowledge of software development standards, design patterns and best practices;
• Strong communication skills with the ability to collaborate with cross functional teams.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.