A software solutions provider for Governance, Risk and Compliance responsibilities is looking to hire a Senior Java Developer. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Java Developer to join a leading Irish Fintech company who are in expansion phase due to the continuous growth of the company.
If you would like to be a part of a very dynamic, successful team who operate on global scale due then this is the ideal opportunity for you.
Key Responsibilities & Experience
- Design and develop new product features on the company’s product.
- Work with the Spring framework, Hibernate, JBoss and Ajax/EXT JS UI controls.
- Actively participate in design, review and implementation of application development.
- Collaboration with the respective groups responsible for each of these areas to ensure the end product satisfies all departments in the chain.
- Contribute to scrum sessions and the overall improvement in our development process.
- Contribute to the technology stack we use and provide input to potential tools to help make the platform more efficient.
- Responsible for designing and implementing solution systems.
- Will have an advanced knowledge of strategic systems and technologies.
- May assist in the training, development and co-ordination of activities of more junior consultants, and may lead a project team.