Senior Java Developer
My Client is a globally recognised financial organization that provides financial services and products to consumers, corporations and many other institutions internationally. They are currently seeking a Senior Java Developer with strong technical experience in Core Java, Java EE and front-end web development.
The successful candidate will work with the state of the art and complex transactional applications work closely with partner systems and also gain in-depth knowledge of the client’s global business operations.
To apply for the Senior Java Developer role, please send your CV to CV(a)solasit.ie, or call us on 01 244 9520.
Required Knowledge and Experience for the Senior Java Developer role:
- 6-8 years of experience in Core Java, Java EE and UI development
- Experience in Core Java, J2EE technologies and UI development
- Self-starter who is a quick learner of new tools and technologies.
- Ability to work both independently, with other team members, and across teams
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment where priority changes occur often
- Corporate Actions / Custody experience, including familiarity with SWIFT 15022 messaging is a plus
Required Skills and Qualifications for the Senior Java Developer role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in working on multiple technologies and medium to complex systems, well versed with design standards & framework
- Quick learner of new tools and technologies.
- Able to work in distributed teams across multiple time zones.
- Bonus Technologies –, Multithreading/Concurrency, REST, CSS, Tomcat, WebSphere, Oracle/DB2,Mongo, MQ, Apache Kafka, Distributed Systems, AngularJS and Bootstrap
- Tools – Well versed with Eclipse/Intellij, Test Driven development and automated testing tools like Junit, Cucumber/ Gherkins, Jenkins, Maven, Sonar
- Able to research and solve complex technical issues in a timely manner
- Able to work as a strong team player and individual contributor in a distributed team
- Strong written and oral communication skills
If you are interested in learning more about this role and happy to be represented by Solas IT please email me with your CV firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please call me on 00 353 1 5367388