Senior Full Stack Java Developer
My Client My Client is a leading provider of Internet and multi-channel banking, ATM and card payment solutions to the global financial services industry. They are currently seeking a Senior Full Stack Java Developer to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing high quality software across multiple products, implementing new business requirements.
Excellent Benefits Package On Offer.
Apply for the Senior Full Stack Java Developer above or contact Helen Gillbanks for more information.
Responsibilities of the Senior Full Stack Java Developer role:
- Designing and implementing new features to agreed timelines, both on your own and as a member of a feature-driven team.
- Maintaining and support of new and existing features by liaising with the development, QA and support teams to diagnose and resolve issues.
- Participating in all facets of team development by actively participating in staff mentoring and personal development.
- Following sound software design, process and quality practices.
- Following sound security engineering practices.
- Keeping abreast of new technical developments to enhance or revolutionise the product and customer experience.
- Occasionally travel to customer sites to support the deployment of new features.
- Occasionally provide out of hours support for the product.
- Any other related tasks as required by the line manager.
Required Skills and Experience for the Senior Full Stack Java Developer role:
- Honours Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or related discipline
- 4+ years proven experience in full stack Java programming working with some or all of the following technologies – Spring, Tomcat, Jetty, Groovy, Maven, Ant, MyBatis, Apache CXF
- Experience with Angular 2+ framework and RxJS.
- Strong Object oriented Design & Programming skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills using the English-language
- High level of attention to detail and strong aptitude for learning new technologies
Desirable Skills and Experience for the Senior Full Stack Java Developer role:
- Experience with AngularJS framework
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience with Android, iOS or Cordova
- Knowledge and/or experience in relational databases specifically programming in SQL for Oracle
- Experience in another programming language on Windows and/or Linux environments.
- Experience in writing multi-threaded applications.
- Experience with modern Client/Server architectures
- Knowledge and/or experience with distributed architectures
- Experience with TCP/IP Socket Programming.
- Familiarity with XML and XPath technologies
- Experience with software systems in the banking sector.
- Experience of software testing and methodologies.
- Knowledge of common design patterns
Candidate Attributes for the Senior Full Stack Java Developer role:
- Excellent team player, cooperative and flexible.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, and can-do attitude, keen to be involved at all levels of a product.
- Articulate communicator, ability to present ideas clearly and precisely, both written and verbally, with concise attention to detail to peers, colleagues and management alike.
- Good listener, the ability to listen effectively and to consider input from peers, colleagues and management alike.
- Self-reliant, the ability to work without close supervision, prioritise own workload, work against deadlines and address problems in a collaborative environment.
- Good problem solving abilities with the ability to proactively identify code and design flaws, identify areas for improvement and contribute to solutions for the company in a collaborative environment.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Passion to learn and to work with new technologies.
If you are interested in learning more about this role and happy to be represented by Solas IT please email me with your CV firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please call me on 00 353 1 5367388