Senior Full Stack Developer – Enterprise Level Organization
About the organization:
A Giant Tech company and leading global provider of mobile workforce solutions delivered as software-as-a-service. Their solutions enable businesses to meet the challenges associated with managing and improving the productivity of their mobile workforce.
About the role:
You will be responsible for engineering and maintaining features and components across the backend systems and web application stack using a range of some of the latest Technologies .Net/C#/.Net Core. To apply send your CV via the link.
What’s on Offer: Excellent Salary + Bonus + Pension + Healthcare + Educational assistance
- Implement changes and new features in a manner which promotes efficient, reusable and performant code.
- Liaise with product stakeholders and other teams in the organization to complete the projects on time and to the highest quality standards.
- Participate in peer code reviews, manage criteria applied during code reviews.
- Investigate technical issues during the full development lifecycle including specific components in production.
- Provide effort estimations for individual and team assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience.
- 7+ Years commercial .Net/C# Development experience
- Experience of Object Oriented/SOLID Design principles and Practices.
- Experience developing scalable microservice architectures.
- Experience to distributed caching frameworks (e.g Redis, Memcached) and messaging frameworks (e.g. Kinesis, RabbitMQ).
- Good understanding of the .NET ecosystem (Framework and Core) and C#.
- Experience writing automated unit and end-to-end tests.
- Experience with GIT or other revision control system.
- Experience working with relational (SQL Server, Postgres etc.) and NoSQL (Redis, Dynamo, etc.) databases.
- Experience working in larger project and team environments with product, application support and operations teams.
- Demonstrated delivery of major projects with a focus on quality and productivity in a continuous integration/delivery environment.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
Advantage but not essential:
- Experience developing and deploying serverless and non-serverless applications to AWS.
- Experience with low level data structure and algorithm design.
- Angular and TypeScript experience.
- Exposure to TDD and/or BDD.