A company that develops technology for the cinema industry is looking for a Senior Front-End Developer who seeks a creative environment to do the best work of their career. The Senior Front-End Developer will be working with an amazing team of highly motivated developers, designers and product managers seeking to make a big impact on the global cinema industry.
Responsibilities of the Senior Front-End Developer:
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality, highly modular, code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Mentoring junior developers
- Working in a fluid team, alongside Product and UI/UX designers to deliver beautiful, highly functioning products.
Requirements for the Senior Front-End Developer role:
- Thorough understanding of React.js & React Redux
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorisation mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools (we use Webpack & RollupJS)
- Experience with CSS pre-processors (we use Sass/SCSS)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (we use Git)
- Familiarity with other JS Frameworks (Angular 1)
- Experience implementing highly scalable and data-driven websites
- Good communication both written and spoken in English