Senior Business Analyst
The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of the defined business objectives within the agile team. They will participate in the advancement of business solutions across a business portfolio by working closely with IT Leadership, Product Owners and Business Architects. The Senior Business Analyst plays a critical role in mentoring Business Analysts of all levels to ensure the growing future talent within the agile teams.
Responsibilities of the Senior Business Analyst Role:
- Must be able to solve complex business problems through aligning the capabilities of the Salesforce platform and present recommendations to management effectively
- Strong knowledge of the foundational Salesforce Data object model including Lead, Opportunity, Quote and Contract objects
- Evaluate native functionality from third party/cloud solutions and identifies opportunities to meet business needs
- Responsible for the investigation and application of changes to program scope. Identifies the impact on business requirements of external impacts affecting a program or project.
- May perform configurations of the Salesforce platform including page layouts, workflows, reporting and dashboards
- May lead configurations of third party/cloud solutions including page layouts, workflows, reporting and dashboards
- Participates in retrospectives to ensure the agile team continuously improves and ensures that value stream mapping is completed in order to remove waste in the process
- Collaborates with Chief Product Owner and Product Owner on prioritization and grooming of the capability backlog
- May serve in a Scrum Master role for an agile team
- Ensures that the latest project progress is known to the agile
- Identifies data source, gathers and analyses data relevant to processes identified for process improvement initiatives.
Required Skills and Experience for the Senior Business Analyst Role:
- 6+ years successful experience in defining and delivering valuable solutions to our customers
- Bachelor’s degree required, relevant professional qualification or acceptable industry experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Comfortable leading groups of people in discussions
- Able to work effectively within a team and more broadly with people from a variety of backgrounds and areas across the organization.
- Deal with significant ambiguity and translate into more tangible outcomes
- Proven track record of success with business delivery
- Demonstrates a metrics and financial mindset to ensure ROI for business
- Certifications strongly encouraged
To apply for the Senior Business Analyst Role, please send your CV to Shane.carton(a)solasit.ie or call Shane on 015367384 for more information. #BA #Analyst #Agile