Scrum Master – Expansion Phase – Cutting Edge Technologies – Excellent Benefits
My client is a global leader who is going from strength to strength, continuously setting industry standards for the rest to follow. Due to continued growth and expansion, they have an opening for experienced Scrum Masters to join the team.
The successful Scrum Master will work directly with the product owners, end-users, and development teams to define, refine, and implement new processes and products.
This company promote an open multicultural and flexible working environment while working on great projects using cutting edge technologies in a rapidly growing workforce.
Apply for the Scrum Master role above or contact Shane Carton for more information.
Responsibilities of the Scrum Master Role:
- Organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values.
- Removing impediments or guiding teams to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Enabling discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication
- Providing all support to teams using a servant leadership style whenever possible.
Required Skills and Experience for the Scrum Master Role:
- 2+ years’ experience in a Scrum Master role that was diligently applying Scrum and Kanban principles, practices, and theory
- Sc./B.Eng. or greater in a computing discipline.
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach
- Ability to create a high-performance team and coach team members
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical, business resources, all levels of management and external stakeholders.
Preferred Skills and Experience for the Scrum Master Role:
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Scrum@Scale,
- A software Development, System Administration or DevOps background.
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
#ScrumMaster #Kanban #Agile #Scrum