Scrum Master Contract – (TOP RATES)
Our client is a leading multinational in there industry and have been setting the standards over the last 50 years, being a well established with a global presence. Our client is building the next generation solution. The new application set is being developed and will be rolled out globally. Our client has a strong reputation as being the top choice amongst there clients. There solutions have had a massive impact on successful businesses. We have an opportunity as a Scrum Master based in the Dublin Technology Development Centre to join the team.
· Working in an agile process , manage delivery from concept/requirements definition to end user deployment in a fast paced environment through the full project lifecycle;
· Develop sprint plans with Scrum team , plan iterations, drive estimation exercises;
· Facilitate sprint progress, identify and manage risks, early identification and management of issues and delays;
· Work with overall Program Manager / PMO in status reporting including velocity calculation , preparation of burndowns etc;
· Manage relationships with 3rd party vendors where necessary;
· Manage the scrum ceremonies for the team.
· A background in Software development, ideally using web technologies;
· A proven track record in software project delivery at an enterprise level in an agile environment;
· At least 2 years Scrum Master experience with consequent deep knowledge of agile practices;
· Ability to operate with high flexibility in a constantly evolving team environment;
· A sound knowledge of software development and testing best practice.
· A passion for delivery;
· Strong leadership and facilitation skills;
· Drive / Motivation to deliver on commitments, and to motivate others to do so;
· Excellent analytical and communication and problem solving skills;
· Excellent org navigation skills, ability to establish good working relationships x-function;
· Excellent negotiation skills , with strong business acumen;
· Comfortable working x-domain in co-ordinating the work of designers , product owners , developers and testers;
· A Quick study with attention to fine detail.
To apply send your cv via the link or call Ryan on 012449531 for more info.
If you are interested in learning more about this role and happy to be represented by Solas IT please email me with your CV firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please call me on 00 353 1 2449531