About the Role
My client is seeking a scrum master who is self-motivated and team player who enjoy both technical and creative challenges within a fast-paced agile environment. They will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to use the most current technologies in a rapidly growing workforce.
Apply for the Scrum Master Role above or contact shane.carton(a)solasit.ie for more information.
Responsibilities of the Scrum Master Role:
- Organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values.
- Removing impediments or guiding teams to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Enabling discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication
- Providing all support to teams using a servant leadership style whenever possible.
Required Skills and Experience for the Scrum Master Role:
- 2+ years’ experience in a Scrum Master role that was diligently applying Scrum and Kanban principles, practices, and theory
- B.Sc./B.Eng. or greater in a computing discipline.
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach
- Ability to create a high-performance team and coach team members
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical, business resources, all levels of management and external stakeholders.
Preferred Skills and Experience for the Scrum Master Role:
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Scrum@Scale,
- A software Development, System Administration or DevOps background.
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.