SAAS System Administrator – Excellent Salary + Package + Sponsorship
A global industry leader, my client is at the forefront of software development in the Limerick region. Due to on-going success in their market, my client is on the lookout for System Administrators to join their talented team. The successful candidate will work in-conjunction with the DBA team to ensure the smooth operation of the solution, provide 3-rd level support to Customer Support team, and work closely with the Cloud Automation team.
Apply for the SAAS System Administrator role above or contact Shane Carton for more information.
Responsibilities of the System Administrator role:
- Work with the Security function to ensure security best practises are followed across systems and that reporting metrics are available.
- To be a point of contract for technical issues on a variety of components
- Continuously endeavour to improve the stability, performance and scalability of the platform that hosts the companies SaaS solution.
- Work as a member of the IT Operations team to build, administer and maintain our 24X7 production environment, staging/development environments and supporting infrastructure
- Collaborate with application engineering teams in solving business needs with provided cloud services.
Required Skills and Experience for the Systems Administrator role:
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a Systems Administration capacity.
- Experience of maintaining applications running on cloud environments
- Experience administrating Windows Server instances in highly available environments.
- Web Server administration experience (IIS preferred).
- SQL Server administration experience.
- Strong scripting experience (preferably Powershell, but other scripting languages also considered).
- Understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, routing, load-balancing, SMTP.